📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
Let your kitchen and bathroom no longer suffer from water and grease stains!
- Made from coral fleece, woven from our new sustainable organic Turkish cotton and Oeko-Tex certified bamboo fiber.
- There is no doubt that it will change your life.
- Amazingly soft and comfortable
- Instantly absorbs water and dries quickly in 0.5 seconds
- Relentlessly non-slip and secure
- Machine wash and dry at will
Super Soft and Fluffy
- Unparalleled soft feel with pebbles hugging the arch of the foot and storing heat from the underfloor heating system
Instant Absorption (0.5 seconds)
- Multiple showers without flooding the bathroom is no longer a dream, as it absorbs water three times faster than a cotton bath mat
- For your safety, the bottom of the mat has an innovative non-slip material.
- It is really effective on all types of flooring such as tile, parquet, etc.
Quick and Easy Maintenance | Easy to Clean
- We have designed it to be super resistant to machine washing and drying.
- It will stay soft and effective for a lifetime, just like the first day!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I maintain it?
Your bath mat is very resistant to dirt, but it is equally important to take care of it. Regular washing at 30° will be enough to protect its fibers. Avoid using fabric softeners and if you have a dryer, don't hesitate to give it a spin at 60°. It will become softer, smoother and fuller.
- Is it really slip resistant?
Safety is at the center of our concerns. That's why our bath mat is designed to stay where it's placed and not the other way around. So, now we challenge you to let it slide!
- How fast does it dry?
Each fiber dries differently; for example, you can easily notice this when you hang your laundry. Its absorbency allows it to hold water in a very specific area. Then, the coral fleece fiber kicks in and dries more or less depending on the humidity level of the environment.
- What is its composition?
Our coral fleece is an innovative weave consisting of 60% Oeko-Tex certified bamboo, 40% organic Turkish cotton and 20% wool.
- Are there any other colors?
Yes, we also have black carpets. Unfortunately, they are currently out of stock, but we are doing our best to get them back on the market.
Size: M 15.7in*23.6in (40cm*60cm)
L 19.7in*31.5in (50cm*80cm)